- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Post-secondary graduates – this is not a requirement for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut applying for internships in those territories
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create professional-looking web pages given content
- Extend Shopify and WordPress themes
- Create A/B testing strategies
- Maintain and support existing websites and web pages
- Participate in designing strategies for Marketing and SEO purposes
- Work collaboratively with the design, marketing, and engineering teams
Knowledge and skills
- Experience with Object-Oriented Programming
- Experience with Software Development processes (SDLC)
- Experience with CMS and e-commerce systems such as WordPress and Shopify
- Experience with design tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, inVision, etc
- Experience with SEO website design
- Experience with lean principles such as A/B testing
- Majoring in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial & Systems Engineering, Web Design, or related field.
- 1-2 years of Graphic Design knowledge
- $40-60k commensurate with experience and value brought to our team
- inclusion in Smart Nora's employee health and dental plan
How to Apply
Please apply through this link with your Resume.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the application process. Please let us know your needs so that we may accommodate. This opportunity was posted 2020-09-09. We aim to hire by the end of September.