- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Post-secondary graduates – this is not a requirement for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut applying for internships in those territories
If you have any questions please reach out to email@example.com.
At Smart Nora, we are fortunate to have a treasure trove of studies, press mentions, reviews, product announcements, and more and you will lead the effort to communicate this information with more clarity, less friction, and in new compelling ways.
Duties and responsibilities
A list of responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Create and update graphical marketing materials according to Smart Nora's brand standards and specifications.
- Create design pieces to support product launch campaigns.
- Support Smart Nora's Content Marketing strategy and help maintain a consistent presence across multiple platforms.
- Create visually compelling materials for website presence and be familiar with WordPress CMS.
- Work with Management to produce and manage support materials including data and application sheets, marketing literature, and videos.
- Develop marketing materials and tools to help the Sales team communicate our company and product value proposition.
- Support coordination logistics, execution, and the promotion of tradeshow presence.
- Maintain Smart Nora's art file library and collateral material in the Marketing Intranet.
- Coordinate marketing administration functions such as SWAG inventory management and tradeshow logistical planning.
- Create content from whitepapers and case studies to application videos and presentations.
- Develop and adapt marketing materials including production and printing of product collateral and tradeshow booth display.
- Design and layout of case studies, datasheets, sales support materials.
- Support the development and scripting of compelling instructional.
- Learn about organizational structure and expectations.
- Impactful e-commerce experiences
- Clear effective UI across web and mobile applications
- Analytical decisions
- Apply best in class UI/UX methods with a focus on web applications
Knowledge and skills
- 1-3+ years of experience implementing UI/UX methods resulting in measurable impact
- A portfolio that shows the ability to lead creative strategy applied across a range of mediums (must have TV/video and print experience).
- Proficient in illustrator, photoshop, video editing software
- Leverage analytics to make informed decisions for future campaigns
- Are confident leading design sprints, managing projects independently, and are comfortable pivoting
- Extensive understanding of design from concept to completion.
- Exceptional organizational skills in order to meet deadlines.
- Outstanding design skills, typography, web page layout, colour, user interface (UI), navigation.
- Excellent spoken, written, and visual communication skills.
- Continuously update knowledge and skills for successful job performance.
- Intermediate experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Working knowledge of WordPress CMS and video editing software an asset.
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design
- 1 – 3 years of relevant design/marketing experience
- $50-90k commensurate with experience and value brought to our team
- inclusion in Smart Nora's employee health and dental plan
How to Apply
Please apply through this link with your Resume.