"Communicate with compelling and clear design, to instil confidence, and convert visitors into customers."
At Smart Nora we are fortunate to have a treasure trove of studies, press mentions, reviews, product announcements, and more and you will lead the effort to communicate this information with more clarity, less friction, and in new compelling ways.
Your work will include:
- Impactful e-commerce experiences
- Clear effective UI across web and mobile applications
- Analytical decisions
- $60-90k commensurate with experience and value brought to our team
- inclusion in Smart Nora's employee health and dental plan
- weekly team lunches, snacks, and wonderful, supportive colleagues
This is a full-time position in Toronto. (461 King Street West, Toronto.) We will consider remote applicants (Eligible to work in Canada) if they are an exceptional fit.
What you would do
Lead branding of Smart Nora in collaboration with our C-level across all platforms as Smart Nora expands to new markets
- Direct global expression of the Nora brand as new markets are introduced by inspiring customers globally with our story and instilling confidence in our product
- Elevate the brand in all digital properties and user experiences i.e. website, video, mobile application, advertisements, content creation, print materials
- Envision, lead, and implement new initiatives to grow customer loyalty and brand affinity (this is a wide open brainstorm space!)
- Apply best in class UI/UX methods with a focus on web applications
- Use the product design process end to end (including research, user flows, wire-framing, prototyping, and testing) to solve challenges across teams
- 5+ years of experience implementing UI/UX methods resulting in measurable impact
- A portfolio that shows ability to lead creative strategy applied across a range of mediums (must have TV/video and print experience).
- Proficient in illustrator, photoshop, video editing software
- Leverage analytics to make informed decisions for future campaigns
- Are confident leading design sprints, managing projects independently, and are comfortable pivoting
- Understand and have properly implemented direct response marketing
How to Apply
Please apply using our online application form below to include your;
- Tell us about a brand you elevated and the approach you took
- In a brief video, tell us a bit about yourself and why you are excited for this challenge right now in your career.