Marketing Content Producer
(emphasis on editing and motion graphics)
Marketing Content Producer
Smart Nora is a Toronto based growth phase company that has improved sleep and relationships for tens of thousands of couples around the world. Our debut product is the world's most comfortable and effective snoring solution and has been listed on Oprah’s Favorite Things, as well as Good Morning America, TIME, TODAY, Forbes and BBC to name a few.
with an open work environment and a self-directed approach. We work out of our office at King+Spadina in a weekly cadence of Monday kick-offs and lunch, Wednesday tea times, and Friday wrap-ups — taking a lot of pride in our individual work and holding one another accountable for producing great work.
We are looking for a Marketing Content Producer. This is a full-time permanent position creating content for Smart Nora.
Smart Nora Office, 461 King Street West, Toronto.
What you would do
At Smart Nora, we are fortunate to have a treasure trove of studies, press mentions, reviews, product announcements, blog content, and more. You will lead the effort using the available assets (or producing new ones) to create compelling ways for the audience to learn about the solutions Smart Nora offers and take action. Someone who loves editing and using motion graphics will excel in this role.
- Bring to life impactful video and digital pieces (end to end production), with a focus on using motion graphics.
- Provide the marketing team with creatives (video/image/copy) designing compelling campaigns grounded in customer behavior and psychology.
- Know and implement direct response marketing strategies.
- Learn from campaign insights to create, adapt and address customer needs
- Demonstrated technical experience, and enjoyment of, using video and photo creation/editing software (Adobe Premiere and/or Final Cut X, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator are all required). Editing is key to this role.
- Experience in ad psychology, consumer behavior, human-centered design, and related fields
- Are confident managing projects independently, working across teams in a design sprint format, and are comfortable pivoting
- Have an analytical mind and experience using Facebook advertising, Google Analytics and Google Adwords to run and manage campaigns.
How to Apply
Please apply using our online application form to include your;
- LinkedIn (link)
- Portfolio (link)
- In a brief video please tell us 1) about a video you made that achieved great results and how you approached the project, and 2) about a career goal and how Smart Nora can help you achieve that.
- $40-60k dependent on experience
- inclusion in Smart Nora's employee health and dental plan
- weekly team lunches, snacks, and wonderful, supportive colleagues
Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the application process. Please let us know your needs so that we may accommodate.