Email Marketing Specialist
Eligibility for this role
- Underemployed (employed below their level of education or work part-time)
- Between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the internship
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons granted refugee status in Canada
- Legally allowed to work according to the relevant provincial and Canadian legislation and regulations
- Post-secondary graduates – this is not a requirement for residents of the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut applying for internships in those territories
If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented, continuous learner to join our team as an Email Marketing Specialist. This role is a full-time, permanent position.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the planning, execution, and continuous improvement of our existing email marketing campaigns and flows.
- Coordinate A/B testing of various email campaign features (ie, subject lines, copy, layout etc) to drive engagement and conversion.
- Develop channels and contents to acquire new leads and keep track of the performance.
- Analyze campaign results and present findings to marketing and executive leadership teams
- Design and execute marketing automation campaigns based on segmentation, user behaviour, or customer data.
Knowledge and skills
- BA/BS degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- 3+ years of email or campaign marketing or marketing operations experience
- Experience in using marketing tool, like Klaviyo, MailChimp, Google Analytics, etc
- Ability to read and code HTML and CSS is a plus, but at minimum, capacity to use HTML and CSS in email production
- Excellent project management skills, attention to detail, analytical mind and results-driven
- Willing to be open-minded and to learn new skills
- A compulsive adherence to A/B (or multi-variable) testing.
- A degree in marketing, ideally with a focus on digital
- $50-60k commensurate with experience and value brought to our team
- inclusion in Smart Nora's employee health and dental plan
How to Apply
Please apply through this link with your Resume.