Digital Marketing Co-op (May 2021)
Smart Nora is an over-the-counter, contact-free snoring solution relevant to the 40% of adults who snore. Smart Nora is loved by customers for its comfortable contact-free design that enables users to sleep without any attachments to their face or body.
We are looking for an ambitious, detail oriented, continuous learner to join our team as a Digital Marketing Intern. This role is full time for 4 - 12 months (or your co-op term length).
You will coordinate with the marketing manager to:
- Create and optimize search, social media, display and affiliate marketing campaigns
- Manage and update performance reports and cost reports on daily/weekly basis
- Conduct competitor analysis, audience analysis, market research and content creation
- Initiate website content A/B testing, heatmap, recording to improve website conversion
- Collaborate with internal team on projects and assignments
- A keen interest in digital marketing practices and principles
- Detail oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks
- Analytical mind and results driven
- Familiarity of Facebook advertising, Google Analytics and Google Adwords is an asset
- Working knowledge of analysis methods and comfort in excel is an asset
How to Apply:
Use our application form to submit your resume, LinkedIn Profile, and answers to the following questions.
- What do you hope to learn from working with Smart Nora's marketing team this coop term?
- Describe an analysis/report that you've done that yielded surprising results.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the application process. Please let us know your needs so that we may accommodate. Email email@example.com if you would like to discuss this role before applying.