Smart Nora is a wellness tech company based in Toronto that has improved sleep and relationships for tens of thousands of couples around the world. Our debut product is the world's most comfortable snoring solution and has been listed on Oprah’s Favorite Things, as well as Good Morning America, TIME, TODAY and BBC to name a few.
We are an ambitious, tight-knit team with an open work environment and a self-directed approach. We typically work out of our office at King+Spadina and remotely in a weekly cadence of Monday kick-offs, Wednesday tea times, and Friday wrap-ups — taking a lot of pride in our individual work and holding one another accountable for producing great work.
Note: Currently we are all working from home throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Smart Nora is an over-the-counter, contact-free snoring solution relevant to the 40% of adults who snore. Smart Nora is loved by customers for its comfortable contact-free design that enables users to sleep without any attachments to their face or body.
Smart Nora has grown through direct to consumer online sales for the past 4 years, improving the sleep and relationships of tens of thousands of couples. We are now looking to establish B2B sales channels in online retail (home, consumer electronics, wellness) and online medical (pharmacy, health supplies, sleep clinics), and want you to connect us with them.
We are looking for someone to join our team full-time and in-person, however, given the right level of seniority and expertise we will consider remote and part-time candidates. You can count on the Customer Experience, Marketing, Product, and Management teams to collaborate with you on what you need as you build out your territory.
- Own the sales pipeline end to end (lead generation, product presentations, relationship building, on-boarding, partnership expansion, etc).
- Create a network of Sleep Labs, Sleep Specialists, Family Physicians and Pharmacies who introduce and sell Smart Nora as a preferred snoring solution.
- Establish B2B sales for corporate wellness programs, Health clubs, Health Insurance marketplaces, retail and more.
- Develop success metrics and procedure for monitoring the pipeline.
- Collaborate with the team to Identify opportunities and prototype your assumptions.
- Minimum 3-5 years of business development experience in Canadian or US Markets.
- Proven track record in creating and managing successful channel / reseller partner programs utilizing various marketing vehicles.
- Strong track record in establishing and analyzing success metrics.
- Personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Human Centred Design or digital marketing is a plus.
- Salary + commission to be negotiated
- Health Benefits
(Typically) Smart Nora Office, 461 King Street West, Toronto.
How to Apply
Please apply using our online application form to include your resume, link to your LinkedIn, and answers to the following two questions.
In a 2-3 minute video, please tell us the following:
1) your most relevant sales experience in the health / retail sector
2) what are the unique strengths you bring to this role
3) about a sales pipeline that you've built and the impact it brought to the organization
Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the application process. Please let us know your needs so that we may accommodate. Email email@example.com if you would like to discuss this role before applying.