Smart Nora is a Toronto based startup that has improved sleep and relationships for tens of thousands of couples around the world. Our debut product is the world's most comfortable snoring solution and has been listed on Oprah’s Favorite Things, as well as Good Morning America, TIME, TODAY and BBC to name a few.
We are an ambitious, tight-knit team with an open work environment and a self-directed approach. We work out of our office at King+Spadina in a weekly cadence of Monday kick-offs, Wednesday tea times, and Friday wrap-ups — taking a lot of pride in our individual work and holding one another accountable for producing great work.
- This is a full-time role in our Toronto office.
- Given the right level of seniority and expertise in B2B and Clinics sales remote candidates will be considered.
- Own the sales pipeline end to end (lead generation, product presentations, relationship building, on-boarding, partnership expansion, etc).
- Create a network of Sleep Labs, Sleep Specialists, Clinics, Family Physicians who introduce and sell Smart Nora as a preferred snoring solution.
- Establish B2B sales for corporate wellness programs, Health clubs, Health Insurance marketplaces and more.
- Develop success metrics and procedure for monitoring the pipeline.
- Collaborate with the team to Identify opportunities and prototype your assumptions.
- Minimum 3-5 years of business development experience the Canadian and US Markets.
- Proven track record in creating and managing successful channel / reseller partner programs utilizing various marketing vehicles.
- Strong track record in establishing and analyzing success metrics.
- Personable with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with Human Centred Design or digital marketing is a plus.
- Salary + commission to be negotiated
- Health Benefits
- Weekly lunches, snacks, knowledge-sharing
Smart Nora Office, 461 King Street West, Toronto.
How to Apply
Please apply using our online application form to include your resume and link to your LinkedIn.
- In a brief video, tell us about your most relevant sales experience in the wellness / medical / tech sector and about what unique strengths you bring to this role.
- Tell us about sales pipelines that you've built and the impact it brought to the organization/mission.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates throughout the application process. Please let us know your needs so that we may accommodate.